The International Automobile Federation (FIA) has recently approved the 2019 Formula 1 Schedule. The new season, with 10 teams & 22 drivers, will consist of the same 21 dates of 2018. It will start on March the 17th with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and arrive in Europe on May the 1st for the Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona.
The final race of the 2019 Formula 1 Schedule will take place on December the 1st with the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at the Yas Marina Circuit Having the last race in the month of December is one of the few differences of the 2019 Formula 1 calendar.
Another one has to do with the summer break. The summer holidays will be extended in 2019 from August the 4th until September the 1st, one week more than in previous seasons.
2019 Formula 1 Schedule will also be the first year without Fernando Alonso since he started in Formula1 17 years ago. The 20 drivers on the 2019 grid, however, are certain to fight for glory just as fiercely for the almost nine months of the competition.
The fight for the throne is of course reserved for the ‘German Empire‘ and their Italian opponents. Mercedes will try to extend their absolute reign of the hybrid era, conquering their sixth consecutive Formula 1 crown. Ferrari, on the other hand, will attempt to beat the German for a third time after losing two good opportunities in 2016 and 2017. Lurking close behind, and with a new Honda engine, will be the boys from Red Bull.
2019 Formula 1 Schedule
Gran Premio Circuito Fecha
- Australia Albert Park 17 marzo
- Baréin Sakhir 31 marzo
- China Shanghái 14 abril
- Azerbaiyán Bakú 28 abril
- España Barcelon 12 mayo
- Mónaco Montecarlo 26 mayo
- Canadá Gilles Villeneuve 9 de junio
- Francia Paul Ricard 23 de junio
- Austria Red Bull Ring 30 junio
- G. Bretaña Silverstone 14 julio
- Alemania Hockenheim 28 julio
- Hungría Hungaroring 4 agosto
- Bélgica Spa-Franc. 1 septiembre
- Italia Monza 8 septiembre
- Singapur Marina Bay 22 septiembre
- Rusia Sochi 29 septiembre
- Japón Suzuka 3 octubre
- México Hnos. Rodríguez 27 octubre
- EE.UU. COTA Americas 3 de noviembre
- Brasil Interlagos 17 noviembre
- Abu Dabi Yas Marina 1 diciembre
2019 Formula 1 Schedule Images: Twitter Mercedes AMG F1 y F1.